Thursday, February 28, 2008

Leap Year

So what will you do with your extra day? I am so excited to have an extra day this year. Here is my to do list for Feb. 29th:

Clean out car so I can fit 4 girls in it for the 1st and 2nd year hike on Saturday.

Prepare lesson for Sunday that I was asked to teach and put off till the last possible moment.

Make another 4 x 4 square foot garden so I will have a place to put my 25 strawberry plants that will be arriving on Monday.

Send in my attendance report for Feb., again at the last possible moment.

And make some more of these stinking cute Easter jars. Click HERE for info on Easter S’Mores in a jar.











I am trying to make the most of this leap year. I don’t know if I’ll get everything checked off my list, but I have a better chance at doing it all since I posted it on here.


Hoppy Leap Year

No comments: