Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Easter at our house is a struggle. I try to get the kids to understand the true meaning while they are strung out in a sugar high. Luckily I can also count on their excellent primary teachers to help me out. Ronnie was able to go to church with us today since Sam's Club was closed for Easter. It's so nice to have him at church to help out with the kids. This Sunday however he was in charge, since I was helping with an Easter program. It was a nice break from my usual roll at church. Not one time did I say: shhh, be quite, fold your arms, there are no more snacks, only one piece of bread, please listen, get off the floor and sit in your seat please, put your dress down, please don't color on your fingernails...etc. Church is such a peaceful experience when you don't have to worry about your child bursting out in screaming and yelling because you ran out of snacks.

All in all Easter went very well this year. Everyone made it to church, we had a great dinner, and all eggs are accounted for.

Click to play Happy Easter

No comments: